The Rising Moon Pack.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising Moon Pack.

3 posters

Human Role play

Chast
    Chast

Human Role play - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Role play

Post  Chast Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Walks around in the night, finds that the night air clears his head. It helped him think clearly about the day. He liked just walking around, stretching his legs. He could walk around all night. But he couldn't. He would have to go back home, to fighting parents and nasty school. Unless... that night, a plan began to form in his head. As he crawled back in through the window and got into bed, he smiled. Tomorrow would be a much better day.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 am

Mar wakes up, gets some breakfast, and heads off to school. She gets there just before the first bell rings. I get into class just on time, but it seems to go so slowly. When it is finally over I go to my locker to get my backpack, then headed over to the kid's locker. I put the stethescope on and proceded to open the lock. Once I heard the last tumbler click I opened it and was very dissapointed. There was nothing in there except textbooks. I started looking under them, the back of the locker, anywhere. At the back of the locker I found a secret compartment and there it was. A nice stash of crack. I was about to put it in by backpack to take to the police when something I had hoped wouldn't happen, happened.
    "Hey! What are you doing in my locker!" I stoped and turned around slowly. There he was. He was a well-liked kid. Liked by the football team. Who happened to be standing right next to him, except for the captain.
    "Oh, this is your locker? I must have gotten yours and mine mixed up. I'll have to go to the principal's office and figure out which one is mine. Excuse me." I turned around to go, but there was a big jock in front of me.
    "You won't be going anywhere. I saw you break in. I saw you at your own locker. You won't be going to the principal's office." I was wondering if I should run when I felt the tip of a knife in my back.
    "So where will we be going?"
    "Out behind the bleachers. Let's go." We walked out to the football field behind the bleachers.
    "So here's what happened," the boy was saying. "You were playing on the top bleachers when you took a nasty fall. You were either killed from the fall, or got cut on a peice of metal. What'll it be?"
    "You're not right in the head. If you've been taking that crack, you're next to insane."
    "I feel better now than at any other time in my life. And these guys," He motioned to the jocks around me. "These guys are getting a nice sum keeping quiet about it. But I've watched you. I don't think you can be bought off. We have to get rid of you."
    "Listen to me... uh..."
    "Jared. Jared Richardson."
    "Listen to me, Jared. That stuff is messing up your head and you know it. Deep down you don't want to do this."
    "Oh, I want to do this all right. Nothing you can say can stop me. So what is it going to be?"
    If I couldn't talk my way out, what was I going to do?
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm

The next day, Justin didn't show up for breakfast. He didn't show up at school. In fact, no one but his dog had seen him at all today. He was walking about 5 miles away from his house, with a backpack full of useful stuff, and smiling broadly. It was good to be a runaway.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 pm

There wasn't much of a choice, but I took the first one. When they started closing in around me, I ducked between a guy's legs. I ran as fast as I could, while something that looked kind of like a plan materialized in my mind. I had been given a head start, but they started closing the distance. I set off for Mr. Dreamy's car, which I had found out could go as fast as it looked. I started to hot wire the car and set off. One look in the rear-view mirror told me all I needed to know. Seeing that I went for the car, the jocks went to their own cars and were still after me. I had to lose them.
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:10 pm

(Crash, Boom, Explosion! It's Action Mar!)

Looks around himself. I'll need some shelter... Sees a overpass with a flat, empty space underneath. It was solid, big, roomy, maybe not much shelter from the wind but he could fix that. Who would look under an overpass? He looked around for some things he could use. A dump was near by, close enough to smell but not too close to be annoying. He left his backpack behind and went hunting in the dump. He found a trash bag to hold his stuff in, an old table cloth with a rip in it, a small metal trash can, some grass clippings, a matress with broken springs, some metal rods, and a couple tires. All these he took back to the overpass. For the rest of the day he built his own little camp. He was SO glad for those times his grandpa had taught him all about camping. He made a kind of teepee out of the rods and the table cloth stretched over them with the rip making the door. He squeezed the small matress under it for a bed. Then he built a fire in the metal trash can out of some old wood he had picked up here and there and used the grass clippings as kindling. He sat there that night, warming his hands and munching on some snacks he had brought. Yes, it was good to be a runaway.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm

(Let me guess... You're grandfather called you "bud." Will write later.)
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:28 pm

(Lol, nope! Grazer.)

Hangs around his camp, finding more and more things he can use. Most of the time he can find wild berries or fruits, and when he can't he just goes sweeps up at the general store for a buck or two to get something to eat. Altogether, it was much easier than regular life.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm

(Well, I was close.)

I soon lose them by making them all flip over by various means. After they all were taken care of I took the car back to the school and walked quickly to the police staton, showed them the drugs, told them who had it and where to find them, and went off toward home. On the way I stopped at the Richardson house. It was answered by Sonya Richardson.
    "Hello, Sonya. I just came to tell you that I found out who had the drugs. It was your brother. Don't worry, he should be all right. Anyway, now that the case is closed you must pay my fee. A girl's got to feed herself, you know. Don't worry. It'll only be one hundred dollars, as we agreed." Sonya got the money, I gave her a quick hug, and went off to the ware house. I fed Seri and got some sleep. The next day, I headed back to the school.
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Becca walks up to Mar. "Are you the one who, you know, helps kids out? The private eye?"
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am

"Number one, it's private investigator. PI. Second, who wants to know?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"You know me! We have English and biology together!"
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yes, so you would know that I am the one who helps people out. Mind you they don't have to be kids in certain instances. Anyway, do you need something?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"My boy friend Justin has gone missing! He hasn't shown up for school! I know he never cared for school, but he wasn't the type that would ditch. His parents don't seem to care where he's gone."
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"I see. Do you think he's been kidnapped or did he run away?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

"I don't know! Can you find him?"
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

"It's not my specialty, but okay. Since you don't know if he was kidnapped, do you know if he had any enemies or if his parents were rich?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

"Not that I know of... and his parents aren't all that wealthy."
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 pm

"So he ran away?" I sigh. "That doesn't give me much to go on. Do you know anywhere he would hang out or go?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm

"No! I checked all his usual hangouts and no one's seen him!"
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

"How long has he been missing?"
    Chast
    Chast

Post  Chast Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

"A few days at the most."
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 pm

With not much to go on, I decided to question some of his friends.

(Could you be one of the friends and give me a clue or something?)
    DANNY
    DANNY
    Admin

Post  DANNY Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am

Tyeson

Whimpers and is waiting up stairs for justin
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 am

Decides to go back to the ware house to see if Joey has any Ideas.
    DANNY
    DANNY
    Admin

Post  DANNY Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 am

Seri runs over to her and she barks whimpering moveing her tail side by side

Danny get to his hose he feed his dog max then he goes to the coah and watch some tv

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:56 pm